The Pre-school takes children from 2 years to school age.
The Pre-school has 2 Groups:
- Caterpillars- Children from 2-3 years old all mornings except Wednesday.
- Butterflies- Children Aged 3-4 years that are in the final year at the Pre school before going to school. All sessions are available to this age group.
- The Pre-school does have a waiting list.
We can accommodate up to 30 children on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 25 on a Thursday and 16 on a Wednesday.
Exceptions will be made for children wearing nappies in the Caterpillar group. Once they are in the Butterfly group we do require the children to be dry.
- We offer children a minimum of two sessions per week to help children settle into a routine. In the event of being full we may initially only be able to offer one session.
- If for any reason you need to withdraw your child 3 weeks written and paid term time notice is required if you withdraw without a 3 week notice then a payment for 3 weeks by personal payment will still be required.